Monday, November 1, 2010

Haflaween Horrors 2010






Another year, Haflaween has come and gone. I am sad now that Halloween is officially over. It is always my second favorite time of year. Haflaween has got to be my most favorite show each year. The whole week prior I was so excited, I could hardly stand it. This year for the first time, I got my husband to actually 'perform' a skit with me. I danced to a song I did 2 years ago, "Requiem for a Tower", but it was a different remixed version. I had a costume designed by Paul of Organic Armor. A designer out in Asheville, NC. He did an awesome job! Andrew and I spent a couple hours the week of the Halloween practicing, and after many fits of laughter, we got serious and were able to pull off a great battle scene. It was a lot of fun! Thanks to Mara for taking some photos!

No comments: