Monday, September 6, 2010

Decisions, decisions....

Alot of costume designing is trial and error. I take ALOT of photos while moving things around and then I go back and look at everything to see what I like the most. I sometimes leave it overnight to see how it looks in the morning. LOL. These pics don't do it justice, but I kind of think these pearls might be too big, but I don't feel like redoing all the chain I made. The pearls are Cream color Swarovski pearls, so they are the good stuff. The pics make them look crappy!

I painstaking drilled ALL the coins myself. (Andy taught me the other night) and then I made all the pearl dangles and connected them to the coins with jump rings. I sewed the ones down on the straps and decided to make more around the cups. Originally it was going to be a drape.

Pearl/Coin chain and coin dangles



pearl/coin chain OR coin dangles




Straps

No comments: